Thursday, February 16, 2012

Photographing My Life

December of 2010, my husband and I decided we would invest in a nice camera for a mutual Christmas present. After some research, we decided on the Canon Rebel 2ti. We love it! We have been able to capture amazing moments from our daughter's childhood, and that is absolutely priceless.

Since then, I have read articles and books about photography. It has become sort of a new hobby of mine. Friends and family really enjoyed my work, and encouraged me to start selling prints. I was a bit hesitant at first, especially since I am no professional. I have sold 1 print so far, and hope to sell plenty more in the near future.

Most of my photographs are taken here on Andros Island, Bahamas. The island and it's contents are picture perfect! Picture blue skies, sandy white beaches, swaying palm trees, tropical flowers, and you have Andros! It truely is amazing what this island provides for us. I would like to share with you some of what I have taken:

Prints Available Here


Prints Available Here

                                                                                            


Prints Available Here
   


I have a separate shop on Etsy for my photography.
Please make sure to follow me on both Facebook and Pinterest for more information about my produsts.



Etsy Crafts

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...